Cookies Policy of http://enlight.network/
This website, http://enlight.network/ (the “Website”), is operated by enLight (Select Innovations Ltd.).
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows enLight (Select Innovations Ltd.) or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on enLight (Select Innovations Ltd.) website.
Our website may use analytics cookies for:
- keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages
- keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web pages
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages on our website
- assessing which parts of our site need to be improved
- optimising the website
- requesting your feedback on specific parts of our website
enLight (Select Innovations Ltd.) uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
This Cookies Policy was created in part by cookiespolicytemplate.com for http://enlight.network/
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471