Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
You will be required to work with both internal and external colleagues in the design, validation, integration and maintenance of both new and existing software applications with an emphasis on the development of software for IOT devices. You will also be required to participate in code reviews including design and development of product and production test rigs as well as all types of testing, including unit testing, integration testing and system acceptance testing. Additionally you will be required to provide guidance to the team on technical tasks. You must have the passion and enjoyment of what you do. You will be asked to work alone from time to time. The role will be based at our Headquarters in Loddon, Norfolk England.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Be educated to Degree level in a Software or Electrical and Electronic related discipline, minimum 2.1 classification
- Have experience in C/C++ including DMA,Interrupts
- Have experience working with ARM/AVR/DSP microcontrollers
- Good grasp of electronic design, covering both analogue and digital circuits
- Experience with products and protocols, TCP/IP, Qt, Linux, Keil/IAR, RS232, RS485, I2C, CANBus, SPI.
- Electronics design cad knowledge of Altium or other Circuit Design software is desirable but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.